Meet 77 benefits of coconut oil and try it yourself:
1. In the kitchen, you can heat it to high temperatures without losing its properties (unlike olive oil and other oils) is ideal for baking, frying or as a replacement for butter.
2. It is an energy supplement you can consume daily.
3. As coffee creamer (if you want to reduce your consumption of coffee, you can add this to the one you take in the day)
4. As skin lotion
5. As a home deodorant, because its smell is very pleasant: use it in bars for the bathroom or kitchen.
6. Women love this: as a natural eye makeup remover
7. As oil for baby skin cures diaper chafing.
8. To whiten your teeth, you can use daily and replace the baking soda.
9. For skin blemishes that appear with age, rub it directly on the skin
10. To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy or weight changes
11. Benefits to the proper functioning of the thyroid
12. In the kitchen again: as a dressing for salads
13. Its use increases skin tolerance to sunlight and prevents burns
14. like sunscreen: SPF 4
15. For seborrheic dermatitis in babies, just massage coconut oil on the head, leave on for a few minutes and rinse gently with a warm towel.
16. Attacks fungal infections
17. As a body oil for a tropical massage
18. Its high content of lauric acid which boosts the metabolism to burn calories
19. To prevent frizz in your hair, rub it in your hands and then your hair
20. Prepare coconut oil facial night cream, moisturizes your skin
21. Mix with sugar and use it in the shower as a natural exfoliant
22. Use it to moisturize your lips and prevent broken lips
23. You can use it on the skin to heal faster from injury or infection
24. As a natural conditioner for dry hair put a shower cap and leave for 2 hours.
25. Use it against athlete’s foot or fungal
26. To soothe sore nipples after feeding babies.
27. Studies have shown that regular consumption of coconut oil can help prevent or reverse Alzheimer’s disease.
28. As a natural remedy for lice.
29. Improves the energy intake of children with coconut oil
30. On the inside of the nose to relieve the symptoms of allergies
31. For pregnant women, are encouraged to take 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil to increase milk production and nutrients (Vitamin D)
32. Studies prove that coconut oil improves digestion and can even eliminate intestinal parasites.
33. For natural energy: Mix one scoop with chia seeds (do not take it at night)
34. Improves insulin levels
35. Improves gum health: mix coconut oil with a drop of oil of oregano
36. Improves cholesterol levels
37. Mix one tablespoon of hot tea to speed recovery from colds or flu.
38. As a natural insect repellent, use it as a lotion
39. As a replacement for any vegetable oil in any recipe.
40. Helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins
41. If you have a sunburn, you can use it to calm IRRITATION
42. It is a natural source of energy, its consumption is not stored as fat
43. As a natural lubricant that does not disturb the vaginal flora
44. as antibacterial cream
45. As for shaving cream and aftershave lotion
46. If you use it regularly in the legs, supported by a good massage, you can reduce the appearance of cellulite
47. Reduces itching of mosquito bites
48. Reduces acne when consumed regularly
49. Stimulates hair growth, rubbing it every day on the scalp
50. Use it in the ears of children to speed the healing of ear infections
51. Mix with salt to remove dry skin of the feet
52. Accelerates weight loss when consumed daily
53. Improves sleep when taken every day
54. Accelerates the healing of fungi when consumed and applied externally
55. One tablespoon melted in a cup of hot tea soothes a sore throat
56. Soothes itching from chickenpox
57. It is proven to increase the absorption of calcium and magnesium
58. Studies state that beneficial fats from coconut oil help reduce depression and anxiety
59. Beneficial fats from coconut oil are recommended for people with autism
60. One tablespoon before each meal helps improve digestion
61. One tablespoon hot ginger tea to soothe stomach upset and nausea
62. A baby lotion all natural
63. In the hands after washing dishes to avoid dry skin
64. Mix with rosemary or mint natural oils as a natural insect repellent
65. use it as an anti-ageing face cream
66. Use as concentrated coconut cream for a tasty snack
67. Prepare delicious desserts without the guilt of calories
68. Its consumption and external use accelerates recovery of urinary tract infections
69. When taken regularly increased hormone production
70. Use topically relieves the pain of haemorrhoids
71. Stimulates nail growth
72. Rub it on elbows and knees to soften dry scaly skin
73. Add it to your smoothies as a nutritional supplement
74. It is recommended during pregnancy to help provide necessary fats for the baby’s development.
75. Relieves cold sores naturally
76. The Daily SWALLOWED coconut oil can relieve the symptoms of allergies
77. The Daily SWALLOWED coconut oil can relieve the symptoms of allergies