Ever heard of the psoriasis disease or you have psoriasis?
This time I will discuss psoriasis disease include: What is psoriasis, The causes of psoriasis, types and symptoms of psoriasis, how to prevent it, how to handle and the use of coconut oil for psoriasis as alternative medicine.
Definition of psoriasis disease
Psoriasis is a disease that is chronic and relapsing, Psoriasis is a skin disease. People with psoriasis have the process of change of skin very quickly. Substitution of normal skin in humans will take approximately three to four weeks. But for people with psoriasis, skin cell turnover occurred very quickly, usually only takes two days to four days. This leads to the accumulation of skin cells die and the formation of thick scales. Sometimes the disease is emerging for a long time, clinical disease is not life-threatening and non-infectious patients. But the disease can grow on the skin surface. This can cause the sufferer to be insecure and lack confidence. Quality of life will decline.
Especially if psoriasis incurred on the surface of the skin which is always open, like the face, arms, neck and the other leg. People with psoriasis usually tend to shut down and embarrassed to get along. They lose their self-confidence and do not want to have social interaction. This is compounded by the assumption or treatment of those around him like family, friends, neighbours who did not want to hang out with people with psoriasis. This makes people with psoriasis often desperate. But now people with psoriasis have a new hope to overcome the disease that difficult to completely cured. Coconut oil is rumoured to be able to cope with psoriasis. So you can try using coconut oil for psoriasis.
Psoriasis is an inherited disease and it is also associated with the immune system, especially skin and response to inflammation. According to Prof. Dr. dr. Benny Wiryadi Effendi, Sp.KK (K) explains that the cause of psoriasis is a genetic disorder. This disease can be suffered by all ages, but most people with psoriasis occurs in the third decade of age. Based on research data on the RSCM, approximately 95% of patients with psoriasis talent, the disease appeared in the age range 30-39 years.
These data were taken in 2000-2004. Originators factors are trauma, infection, endocrine, emotional stress, drugs, metabolic disorders, sunlight, alcohol and smoking. People with psoriasis at the RSCM ever increasing in the years 2005 to 2007. Generally, the cause is stress. Psoriasis is an inherited disease with a chance of 15-20% in siblings of patients with psoriasis. About 25% of children likely to suffer from psoriasis patients with psoriasis when their parents. Greater opportunities in identical twins when her twin sister had psoriasis, which is 65-70%.
Types of psoriasis
- Arthritis Psoriasis: Psoriasis of this type arise with early symptoms of inflammation of the joints, so it feels very painful joints, swollen and stiff. Exactly the same symptoms as the symptoms of arthritis. If this happens to help you take action to prevent ongoing pain in the joints and brittle.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: This type of psoriasis is very severe and dangerous. Almost the entire surface of the skin of the patient into mature red and scaly, skin protective function is lost, it causes the patient to infections.
- Guttate psoriasis: This type of psoriasis is characterized by the appearance of small red spots on the skin surface. The spots (lesions) guttate usually occur in the body and legs. These spots are usually not as thick and scaly patches (lesions) that occur in psoriasis plaques.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Psoriasis of this type usually found in the armpits, groin, under breasts, and in the folds of skin around the genitals and the pelvis. Usually, first, appear the spots (lesions) that is red, it looks slick and shiny. Inverse psoriasis sufferers are very disturbing because of the emergence in the folds of skin, especially if the person is overweight or obese.
- Nail Psoriasis: Psoriasis This type of attack and damage the nail. Usually at the bottom of the nail (in) grows much like powder scales, this type includes the difficult to cure.
- Plaque Psoriasis: Nearly 80% of psoriasis patients included in this type of plaque psoriasis. Scientifically Psoriasis plaque psoriasis also called Vulgaris. On this type of psoriasis inflammation of the skin, causing red spots coated that grows with silvery skin. Generally occur at about the eyebrows, knees, head ( like dandruff ), elbows and back of the body around the hip and can extend other skin gets.
- Pustulosa Psoriasis: Psoriasis type is mostly found in adults. Symptoms of Psoriasis Pustules Pustulosa is the emergence of white (blisters of noninfectious pus) surrounded by red skin. Pus is a collection of white blood cells are not infectious and not contagious. Psoriasis is, can accumulate in certain areas of the body, such as the hands and feet, at the hairline, head (like dandruff), around the neck, forehead, and behind the ears of such as skin flakes or powder. Psoriasis is, can accumulate in certain areas of the body, such as the hands and feet, at the hairline, head (like dandruff), around the neck, forehead, and behind the ears of such as skin flakes or powder